18.5 inch wide Boho Burnt Orange Bridal Bouquet
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping on orders over $30
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Bouquet Diameter: 18.5-inch
- Fall Wedding Bouquet - The florals were executed beautifully by Amy. Muted tones with a few pops of color in the mix to add a modern touch to the current boho trend. Mixing in a variety of dried elements like the beautifully textured pampas grass can add some extra depth and texture in your florals.
- Asymmetrical Boho Bridal Bouquet - Boho weddings have become one of the staple styles throughout the world of ceremonies and receptions – as well as bridal gown designs. The freedom, the flow, the connection to nature, and the undeniable pieces of comfort that go into events dressed in such a theme – bohemian flavors aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.
- A Boho wedding is one that incorporates an eclectic mix of organic, rustic, and vintage details into the design. You can either host a bohemian-style wedding or incorporate some boho-inspired elements into your wedding to make it a bohemian-themed wedding. Boho elements can be incorporated into every aspect of a wedding, from the wedding invitation to the wedding decor and the wedding bouquets.
- If earthy tones, dried flowers and effortless romanticism make your heart flutter, a bohemian wedding might be right for you. As one of the most popular wedding styles, boho nuptials are notoriously ethereal, laid-back and stylish. Perfect for free-spirited couples, a boho-themed wedding can embody hippie, Coachella-inspired vibes, or it can be interpreted in a softer, more whimsical cottagecore style.
- The bouquet may arrive a bit deformed, please use a hair dryer to fluff up the leaves and flowers.